Armchairs and Accents Chairs: How To Style Your Occasional Chair
From classic silhouettes with a soft velvet finish, to deep seats in sumptuous leather that offer the sink-back factor - our Danetti Designer, Francesca is going to take you through how to style occasional armchairs, and what to look for when picking your perfect perch. Create your own reading corner, bring a cosy feeling to your living space, or add character to your bedroom with our collection of accent chairs and occasional chairs.
If you're looking for furniture that will help you add an instant update to your room without spending a huge amount, armchairs are definitely the way to go, and our collection of contemporary accent chairs has been designed with comfort in mind, so as well as offering a spot that you can truly unwind in, they’re easy to style in any space.
Danetti Designer, Francesca says: “Occasional chairs can make a great addition to almost every room in the house making them really versatile. They can be styled up with a lamp, side table and soft furnishings to create a cosy reading nook, or simply added to an unused corner of the room and used as extra seating when having guests over.”
Here’s How You Can Style These Danetti Armchairs and Accent Chairs:
Canio Grey Faux Leather And Brushed Steel Occasional Chair
The Canio looks good from all angles with its gentle curved silhouette and panelled stitch detailing. This deep seat armchair is a cosy and modern design thanks to its spacious seat and sleek metallic legs. Styled with a textured throw, it would make the perfect spot for enjoying a mug of tea on a rainy afternoon. It comes in four classic shades of leather, so would easily co-ordinate with any interior style.
Elena Dark Grey Velvet Accent Chair
Combining your favourite features from our Form and Clover chair range, the Elena Accent Chair is such a versatile design. It's ideal for a busy hallway or would work as a bedroom accent chair at a dressing table. Choose from three soft shades of velvet: grey and blue with a stainless-steel base, and our classic champagne paired with brass.
Harley Grey Fabric Armchair
Create an inviting and welcoming corner in your living room with this comfy small armchair. A classic design with the sink back factor and plump cushioning, this snug mid grey heritage fabric would bring a softer look and feel to your space. Add a contrasting scatter cushion for a pop of colour and personality.
Karma White Leather And Wood Reclining Armchair And Footstool
Sit back, put your feet up and unwind with a good book on the luxurious Karma Armchair and Footstool. This would be a great addition to a home office; its sleek shape, functional headrest and smooth reclining feature will keep you supported and sitting comfortably for hours. Choose from four classic colours: dark grey, light grey, ice grey and white in a sumptuous real leather finish or opt for the softer grey fabric.
Luxe Modern Ice Grey Real Leather And Dark Wood Leg Armchair
The Luxe Modern Armchair really is a luxurious spot for curling up and chilling out. Whether you're looking for an extra chair in your seating area or want a cosy space to call your own, it’s all about those considered details that will keep you sitting comfortably and your space looking sophisticated thanks to its statement quilted detailing and premium cushioned seats. It comes in four shades of leather including a soft and soothing grey, but it also available in a smooth fabric finish.
Find your perfect armchair or occasional chair and shop the full collection here.
Don't miss a thing
Simply enter your email address below and stay up to date with our latest news and products.
Shop the set
Explore Our Blogs
- Cool Cocooning: How To Bring Earthy Colours Into Your HomeFrom turning your bedroom into a soothing sanctuary, to creating a living room with soft and earthy colours that’s perfect for escaping to and relaxing, the design concept - cocooning - is all about turning your home into a serene space.Read more
- Neotenic Design: How To Bring This Interior Style Into Your HomeThe list of trends influencing the world of interiors this season is filled with unique styles. Here’s all you need to know about an unusual trend that’s sweeping homes across the globe.Read more
- Maximalist Décor: 5 Things You Need To Bring Maximalism Into Your HomeBold and bright colours, vivid patterns and ample accessories – more is more when it comes to maximalism. In the world of interiors, this trend is all about having fun and playing with those elements that make a space feel like home.Read more
- World Cup Home Bar IdeasIt’s Coming Home – in every sense of the word! Make your World Cup experience even better with your own home bar set up. With a fully stocked drinks cupboard, who would want to leave the house?Read more
- Luxury Design: 4 Things You Need To Know About Luxury Interior DesignDark tones, rich textured finishes and opulent fabrics – this season, it’s all about making your home feel elegant and luxurious. One of the biggest trends emerging in interiors is the idea of ‘Considered Luxury’.Read more