4 Things You Need To Know About Interior Trends This Season
Soft weaves, sweeping curves and rich textured grains are all on trend this season when it comes to interiors. It’s about creating a sanctuary of your home and turning your different rooms into relaxing spots that create a sense of calm, or allow you to socialise in complete comfort, whilst looking and feeling luxurious. We sat down with Danetti Designer, Damien to discover more about this season’s need-to-know tips.
Interior trends are still being influenced by the pandemic
Damien explains: “In terms of shape, the trends are still in keeping with what we saw last season. It’s all to do with curves and soft undulations in interiors that create a relaxing and organic aesthetic. These sweeping lines are combined with hard surfaces and textures to create a kind of sensory contrast.”
Sensory contrast means we are more drawn to how a space looks and feels. When you curate a space that considers all the senses, it can trigger feelings such as warmth and comfort which is exactly what you want when you’re making your house feel like home.
A boucle material is perfect for adding softness and depth to your space – explore our collection of sofas, accents chairs and beds in this popular textured finish.
People want their homes to feel more luxurious
“This was evident from the designs we’ve seen as we travelled around Europe for inspiration”, says Damien. “People want their furniture to bring them a feeling; they want products to feel as good as they look, it’s all about luxury.”
Nothing says luxurious like matching dining chairs and bar stools. Take our Juliana Velvet Bar Stools and Dining Chairs for example – ideal for bringing a glamourous look to your dining space. This premium and picture-perfect pairing has considered features; sumptuous velvet finish, a statement handle, and coordinating metallic accents. Build your own look with champagne or dark grey velvet and brass or stainless-steel accents.
Textures and palettes used in furniture have evolved with time
Damien says: “Texture has been key for us here at Danetti, with a real focus on comfort, too. This has been a massive influence on our new collection of upholstery and is something we’ve worked hard to develop. We’ve engineered a lot of those elements that make a piece of furniture feel comfortable, so we’ve increased our fabric offering by bringing in soft, thicker weaves and some new natural tones as well.”
Investing in ranges and product families will help you to create a cohesive look
If you want to create signature style in your home, nothing feels more considered that matching and co-ordinating products from the same range or family. Damien explains: “As your home style evolves, you can grow with product ranges. At Danetti, we’re always looking to enhance our customer’s favourite ranges by introducing new pieces.
“The great thing about this is say, if you have a sideboard, you could co-ordinate with a matching drinks cabinet to bring a more luxury feel to your space. Or if you have a modular sofa and then your family grows, you can add an extra module. We want to give our customers freedom of expression through our products, so the more products we have in our range, the more they can have that expression.”
Create a signature look at home, shop our collection of matching bar stools and dining chairs.
Don't miss a thing
Simply enter your email address below and stay up to date with our latest news and products.
Shop the set
Explore Our Blogs
- Cool Cocooning: How To Bring Earthy Colours Into Your HomeFrom turning your bedroom into a soothing sanctuary, to creating a living room with soft and earthy colours that’s perfect for escaping to and relaxing, the design concept - cocooning - is all about turning your home into a serene space.Read more
- Armchairs and Accents Chairs: How To Style Your Occasional ChairCreate your own reading corner, bring a cosy feeling to your living space, or add character to your bedroom with our collection of accent chairs and occasional chairs.Read more
- Relaxing Interior Design: 3 Ways To Create a Relaxing Space at HomeSoft and neutral palettes, soothing fabrics and textures, and subtle signature detailing; it’s the perfect interior recipe for creating a home that feels like a sanctuary. We sat down with Danetti Designer, Francesca, to discover how you can easily create an aesthetic that feels comfortable, warm, and cosy.Read more
- World Cup Home Bar IdeasIt’s Coming Home – in every sense of the word! Make your World Cup experience even better with your own home bar set up. With a fully stocked drinks cupboard, who would want to leave the house?Read more
- Luxury Design: 4 Things You Need To Know About Luxury Interior DesignDark tones, rich textured finishes and opulent fabrics – this season, it’s all about making your home feel elegant and luxurious. One of the biggest trends emerging in interiors is the idea of ‘Considered Luxury’.Read more